The NoBark™ 18 by SportDOG® is designed to safely and consistently stop your dog’s nuisance barking. This Bark Control Collar includes 18 levels of static stimulation that adjust automatically - just turn the battery to the on position, select the stimulation range best for your dog’s temperament, and put the bark collar on your dog. An automatic safety shut-off eliminates the risk of over-correction. The waterproof Bark Control unit includes a long-life replaceable lithium battery and an adjustable collar.
High-visibility orange dummies, a favorite of upland hunters, are good for throwing against all backgrounds. Canvas training dummies are weighted for easy throwing and simulate actual game size and weight. The canvas material holds game scent better than plastic dummies.
The SportDOG® Brand Red Locator Beacon is the easy, affordable way to keep track of dogs at night. This compact and versatile safety and location light can be used for everything from finding hounds during night hunts to providing added visibility – and peace of mind – during evening strolls with a canine companion. The Locator Beacon can be set to either constant ON or FLASHING. The light includes a handy carabiner clip for attaching to a collar D-ring, backpack strap, belt loop or anywhere else a safety light is desired. Or, simply slide it onto any collar strap up to 2.5 cm wide. The Locator Beacon provides up to 250 hours of on-time with two CR2032 batteries.
Your Locator Beacon comes with a collar strap adaptor for use with a 1.9 cm collar strap. If you prefer to use a 2.5 cm collar strap with your Locator Beacon, simply remove the collar strap adaptor by popping it out of the base.
1. To power on, press and hold the On/Off button for 2 seconds.
2. Press and hold the On/Off button again for 2 seconds to change between solid and blinking mode.
3. To power off, press and hold the On/Off button for 6 seconds. If the button is released prior to 6 seconds the unit will cycle to either blinking or solid mode.
BATTERY INSTALLATION / REPLACEMENT
1. Open the Locator Beacon by rotating the lens 45 degrees anti-clockwise.
2. Install (2) CR2032 lithium batteries so that the positive indicator on each battery matches the positive indicator on the Locator Beacon base.
3. To close, insert the lens so it is flush in the base then push down and twist 45 degrees clockwise.
EASY ATTACHMENT ANYWHERE
1. With the collar strap adaptor removed from the base of the Locator Beacon (A), feed the lanyard through the base.
2. Insert the collar strap adaptor through the lanyard (B).
3. Firmly press the collar strap adaptor into the base of the Locator Beacon (C).
The Roy Gonia®Special Dog Whistle from SportDOG™ Brand is hand-crafted and has been used to train more Field Champions than any other whistle. The whistle features a lower-pitched sound that carries farther and an easy-to-blow design for effective communication while training or in the field. The Roy Gonia Special is a great all-around dog whistle that's used by both pros and amateurs across the world for all breeds of hunting and working dogs.
The NoBark 10R collar lets you customize the type of bark control that works best for your dog, featuring 3 training modes and 10 levels of stimulation. Choose a training mode based on your training preference: Temperament Learning, Progressive Correction, or User-Selected Correction mode. This rechargeable collar also features Perfect Bark® technology, providing consistent, firm, and fair correction when it detects both vibration and sound from your dog.
The NoBark 10R uses a patented sensor system to provide the most reliable bark detection available. The unit delivers a static correction via the Contact Points only if it detects BOTH vibration from the vocal cords AND the sound of the bark. External noise or another dog's bark will not trigger a correction. The NoBark 10R offers 10 levels of correction. As a built-in safety feature, if your dog barks 15 or more times in 50 seconds in any mode, the unit will automatically shut off for 3 minutes.
In temperament learning mode, the correction starts at the lowest level and progresses to the next level each time your dog barks within 30 seconds of the previous bark. If your dog does not bark again within 30 seconds, the correction will be reset to the lowest level in that mode.
In progressive correction mode, the correction starts at the lowest level and progresses to the next level each time your dog barks within 30 seconds of the previous bark. If your dog does not bark again within 30 seconds, the correction will be reset to the lowest level in that mode.
In manual mode, you choose the correction level. If your dog barks, the collar will correct him at that level until he stop barking.
NoBark 10R Collar
Black Collar Strap
Fits neck sizes 6–28 inches
Bark Detection Type
Perfect Bark® sound & vibration sensors - only your dog’s bark causes correction
The DSL-400 add-on deluxe beeper locator gives you maximum flexibility with a high and low volume option, three settings for beep duration, and four different tones. The DSL-400 beeper uses a 3-volt lithium battery that provides 60-100 hours of on-time. This "run mode" beeper doesn't require a remote to use-- just slip it on your dog and set it to silent, 5-second, or 10-second beep.
Choose from high or low volume, three beep-duration settings and four tones. Our Model DSL-400 uses a 3-volt lithium battery that provides hundreds of hours of "on" time. We even give you a battery-check function so you won't get caught with a dead battery. Our lightweight beeper fits most 1-inch-wide collar straps, so you can put it on or take it off as needed.
Listed below are options of the continuous beeping you hear when a dog is on point. When the dog is running, you have the choice of (1) silent mode; (2) 5-second beep duration; or (3) 10-second beep duration. Setting Number 4 is the battery-check.
Standard Beep (S)
Hawk Scream (H)
Bobwhite Call (B)
Trill Tone (T)
Battery Check (4)
Product Features :
Left mode switch settings :-
1. Single P/O - Single Beep with Point Only (rapid beepwhen the dog is on point)
2. Single P/R - Single Beep with Point and Run (same as above, but beeps approximately every 5-6 seconds while dog is running)
3. Single P/R – Single Beep with Point and Run (same as above, but beeps approximately every 9-10 seconds while the dog is running)
4. Low battery check – Turn the knob to this setting to test the battery.Good battery = a quick high tone double beepLow battery = a long low tone single beep (replace battery at
Right sound switch settings :-
S – Standard Beep Tone
H – Hawkscream Bird Call
B – Bob White Bird Call
T – Trill Tone
LO – HI switch to adjust the speaker volume Long life Camera Battery (3 Volt Lithium CR123A)
Attaching the locator to a collar -
The DSL-400 was designed to be both an add-on to an existing training collar, or to be used independently. If you plan to add the Locator to you training collar, simply remove both lids and slide the collar through the brackets. The Locator collar brackets were designed to fit most sporting collars (1/10 by 1 inch collar). Make sure that the training receiver is positioned below the dog’s neck, and that the locator is positioned so that it is on top behind the dog’s head. As seen in the pictures, both the training receiver and the buckle are used as counter
weights to balance the Locator on top of the dog’s neck. This will direct the loudness of the locator behind the dog. The collar can be attached to the collar provided in the same manor.
Turning on the locator -
Choose between the features and adjust the switches accordingly. Make sure the LO-HI switch is set to the LO position for first time use. Then tighten the lid snugly to ensure the lid is watertight. Please match the “+” and “-“ polarity on the battery to the super imposed symbols on the outside of the battery compartment. Insert the battery into the case and tighten the lid. Please note that the battery lid has an additional feature that allows it to be used as an ON/OFF switch. Turn the lid until it begins to get difficult to turn. Then align the dot to either the ON or OFF position as seen in the pictures below. In order to test the unit, turn the dot to align in the ON position, and hold the unit motionless for 2 seconds. The unit should then begin to beep in the point mode. The battery lid is waterproof in both the ON and OFF position. This feature was designed to allow the hunter to easily turn the unit off in the field without having to remove the collar.
Regular maintenance and frequently asked questions -
• Use a damp cloth and mild soap for cleaning. Do not use harsh abrasives or solvents, because these products will damage the casing
• Routinely check the tightness of each lid
• If volume of the beep begins to get noticeably low, check or replace the battery
• When not in use, just turn the battery lid to the OFF position. No need to remove the battery.
• DO NOT BE ALARMED WITH THE INTERNAL RATTLING SOUND. THE MOTION SENSOR INSIDE THE CASE CAUSES THE RATTLE TO OCCUR.
• While using the Locator with an additional training receiver, be sure to separate the Locator from external antennas and the training receiver for better performance. The antenna can cause unwanted vibrations.
The SportTrainer 450 m Remote Trainer takes the most advanced, industry-leading technology that SportDOG™ Brand has ever built into its e-collars and packaged it up in the most compact system ever offered. Ideal for training in the yard, field, or for hunting with close-working dogs, the 425 model allows you to switch instantly between stimulation, vibration, and tone. This new 425 Model is an upgraded replacement for the FieldTrainer 400 (SD-400).
Not for use with aggressive dogs. Do not use this product if your dog is aggressive or if your dog is prone to aggressive behaviour. Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others.
If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or a
Please read and follow the instruction manual before using this product. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the dog’s neck may cause skin damage. This is called bed sores; it is also called decubitus ulcers or pressure necrosis.
• Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
• When possible, reposition the collar on the dog’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
• Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
• Never connect a lead to the Collar Receiver; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
• When using a separate collar for a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
• Wash the dog’s neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
• Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
• If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
• If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
These steps will help keep your dog safe and comfortable. Millions of dogs are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some dogs are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your dog is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
• You may need to trim the hair in the area of the Contact Points or switch to the longer Contact Points to ensure consistent contact. Never shave the dog’s neck; this may lead to a rash or infection.
• You should not make the collar any tighter than is required for good contact. A collar that is too tight will increase the risk of pressure necrosis in the contact area.
Just when it seemed GPS tracking technology couldn’t get any better, SportDOG has again changed the game with the introduction of the TEK 2.0 Tracking System. In terms of range, accuracy and reliability, the TEK 2.0 Tracking System surpasses every other system on the market. Preloaded 1:100,000 full-color topo maps keep you on course while the system provides feedback on your dog’s location… or even up to 21 dogs simply by adding additional collars (TEK-2L) to the system. How does SportDOG do it? With features that prove this is the pinnacle of tracking perfection.
Drytek™ collar-receiver waterproof & submersible upt to 25ft.
1:100,000 preloaded topo maps
Unlimited lifetime map updates
Collar receiver has 24 hours battery life at 3 second update rate
Tracks up to 21 collars/handhelds
Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
Basic training dvd and manual included
Handheld Device With Antenna
GPS Collar on Red Collar Strap
Basic Training DVD and Manual
Quick Start Guide
RANGE Up to 10 miles using HopTek Technology
EXPANDABLE SYSTEM Expandable up to 21 dogs
WATERPROOF Handheld Device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet. GPS Collar is DRYTEK waterproof and submersible to 25 feet.
DOG SIZE 10 pounds or larger
NECK SIZE 5" - 22"
BATTERY TYPE Rechargeable Li-Ion