High-visibility orange dummies, a favorite of upland hunters, are good for throwing against all backgrounds. Canvas training dummies are weighted for easy throwing and simulate actual game size and weight. The canvas material holds game scent better than plastic dummies.
The SportDOG® Brand Red Locator Beacon is the easy, affordable way to keep track of dogs at night. This compact and versatile safety and location light can be used for everything from finding hounds during night hunts to providing added visibility – and peace of mind – during evening strolls with a canine companion. The Locator Beacon can be set to either constant ON or FLASHING. The light includes a handy carabiner clip for attaching to a collar D-ring, backpack strap, belt loop or anywhere else a safety light is desired. Or, simply slide it onto any collar strap up to 2.5 cm wide. The Locator Beacon provides up to 250 hours of on-time with two CR2032 batteries.
Your Locator Beacon comes with a collar strap adaptor for use with a 1.9 cm collar strap. If you prefer to use a 2.5 cm collar strap with your Locator Beacon, simply remove the collar strap adaptor by popping it out of the base.
1. To power on, press and hold the On/Off button for 2 seconds.
2. Press and hold the On/Off button again for 2 seconds to change between solid and blinking mode.
3. To power off, press and hold the On/Off button for 6 seconds. If the button is released prior to 6 seconds the unit will cycle to either blinking or solid mode.
BATTERY INSTALLATION / REPLACEMENT
1. Open the Locator Beacon by rotating the lens 45 degrees anti-clockwise.
2. Install (2) CR2032 lithium batteries so that the positive indicator on each battery matches the positive indicator on the Locator Beacon base.
3. To close, insert the lens so it is flush in the base then push down and twist 45 degrees clockwise.
EASY ATTACHMENT ANYWHERE
1. With the collar strap adaptor removed from the base of the Locator Beacon (A), feed the lanyard through the base.
2. Insert the collar strap adaptor through the lanyard (B).
3. Firmly press the collar strap adaptor into the base of the Locator Beacon (C).
The Roy Gonia®Special Dog Whistle from SportDOG™ Brand is hand-crafted and has been used to train more Field Champions than any other whistle. The whistle features a lower-pitched sound that carries farther and an easy-to-blow design for effective communication while training or in the field. The Roy Gonia Special is a great all-around dog whistle that's used by both pros and amateurs across the world for all breeds of hunting and working dogs.
Used to train more field champions than any other whistle
Just when it seemed GPS tracking technology couldn’t get any better, SportDOG has again changed the game with the introduction of the TEK 2.0 Tracking System. In terms of range, accuracy and reliability, the TEK 2.0 Tracking System surpasses every other system on the market. Preloaded 1:100,000 full-color topo maps keep you on course while the system provides feedback on your dog’s location… or even up to 21 dogs simply by adding additional collars (TEK-2L) to the system. How does SportDOG do it? With features that prove this is the pinnacle of tracking perfection.
Drytek™ collar-receiver waterproof & submersible upt to 25ft.
1:100,000 preloaded topo maps
Unlimited lifetime map updates
Collar receiver has 24 hours battery life at 3 second update rate
Tracks up to 21 collars/handhelds
Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
Basic training dvd and manual included
Handheld Device With Antenna
GPS Collar on Red Collar Strap
Basic Training DVD and Manual
Quick Start Guide
RANGE Up to 10 miles using HopTek Technology
EXPANDABLE SYSTEM Expandable up to 21 dogs
WATERPROOF Handheld Device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet. GPS Collar is DRYTEK waterproof and submersible to 25 feet.
DOG SIZE 10 pounds or larger
NECK SIZE 5" - 22"
BATTERY TYPE Rechargeable Li-Ion