The SportDOG® Brand Red Locator Beacon is the easy, affordable way to keep track of dogs at night. This compact and versatile safety and location light can be used for everything from finding hounds during night hunts to providing added visibility – and peace of mind – during evening strolls with a canine companion. The Locator Beacon can be set to either constant ON or FLASHING. The light includes a handy carabiner clip for attaching to a collar D-ring, backpack strap, belt loop or anywhere else a safety light is desired. Or, simply slide it onto any collar strap up to 2.5 cm wide. The Locator Beacon provides up to 250 hours of on-time with two CR2032 batteries.
Your Locator Beacon comes with a collar strap adaptor for use with a 1.9 cm collar strap. If you prefer to use a 2.5 cm collar strap with your Locator Beacon, simply remove the collar strap adaptor by popping it out of the base.
1. To power on, press and hold the On/Off button for 2 seconds.
2. Press and hold the On/Off button again for 2 seconds to change between solid and blinking mode.
3. To power off, press and hold the On/Off button for 6 seconds. If the button is released prior to 6 seconds the unit will cycle to either blinking or solid mode.
BATTERY INSTALLATION / REPLACEMENT
1. Open the Locator Beacon by rotating the lens 45 degrees anti-clockwise.
2. Install (2) CR2032 lithium batteries so that the positive indicator on each battery matches the positive indicator on the Locator Beacon base.
3. To close, insert the lens so it is flush in the base then push down and twist 45 degrees clockwise.
EASY ATTACHMENT ANYWHERE
1. With the collar strap adaptor removed from the base of the Locator Beacon (A), feed the lanyard through the base.
2. Insert the collar strap adaptor through the lanyard (B).
3. Firmly press the collar strap adaptor into the base of the Locator Beacon (C).
|Batteries Required||2 x CR2032 - (supplied)|
|Average Battery Life||250 Hours|
|Suitable for :-|
|Suitable for||The light includes a handy carabiner clip for attaching to a collar D-ring, backpack strap, belt loop or anywhere else a safety light is desired. Or, simply slide it onto any collar strap up to 2.5 cm wide.|