The SportDOG® SportTrainer® SD-1875E Remote Trainer with Beeper has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for all dogs over 3.6 kg. Consistent, correct use of this product allows you to reinforce commands and correct misbehaviour from 1600 m. The Remote Beeper feature provides a tone that can be heard up to 450 m, which allows you to keep track of your dog’s position even when you can’t see him. The Remote Transmitter controls both of these functions, providing unmatched convenience and versatility. The Remote Transmitter sends a signal, activating the Collar Receiver to deliver a harmless stimulation. With proper training, a dog will learn to associate this signal with a command. Like all SportDOG® products, this model features adjustable stimulation levels so you can tailor the stimulation level to your dog’s temperament, eliminating the risk of over-correction.
Product Features :
Up to 1600 metre range
DryTEK Waterproof / Submersible transmitter, receiver, and beeper
Up to 14 levels of continuous and 7 levels momentary stimulation
Vibration and Tone only options
Suitable for dogs over 3.6 kg (8lbs)
Low battery detect feature in both transmitter and receiver
Rechargeable - 2 hour charge time
Expands to 3 dogs*
9 selectable Remote Beeper tones
3 Run Modes
Remote Beeper audbile to 450 m
3 Year Warranty
Not for use with aggressive dogs. Do not use this product if your dog is aggressive or if your dog is prone to aggressive behaviour. Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or a certified trainer
Please read and follow the instructions in the manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long, or made too tight on the dog’s neck may cause skin damage. This is called bed sores; it is also called decubitus ulcers or pressure necrosis.
• Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
• When possible, reposition the collar on the dog’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
• Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
• Never connect a lead to the Collar Receiver; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
• When using a separate collar for a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
• Wash the dog’s neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
• Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
• If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
• If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
Your dog should be able to learn basic obedience commands such as “Sit” or “Stay”. The Collar Receiver may be too large for dogs under 3.6 kg. The system should only be used with dogs over 6 months of age. If your dog is injured or its mobility is otherwise impaired, contact your veterinarian or professional trainer before use
|Batteries Required||Rechargeable (supplied)|
|Max Range (m)||Training unit - 1600m Beeper locator - 450m|
|Average Battery Life||40 - 60 Hours|
|Recharging Time||Collar units - 2 hours each Remote unit - 2 hours|
|Number of correction levels||Training unit - 21 Beeper Locator - 9 tones|
|Water Proof||Yes - up to 7.5m|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Number of Operation Modes||3|
|Max Number of Dogs||3 - Additional collars must be purchased separately|
|Built in Safety Limiter||Yes|
|Suitable for :-|
|Collar To Fit Neck size||up to 71cm|